Led by Christ, together we grow
and learn in God's family
The School Council launched the new Mission Statement at assembly.
You can see their presentation here:
At Our Lady of Victories we aim to create a safe, secure, inspiring and creative learning environment where children feel valued and happy.
Our pupils are encouraged, praised and taught to be responsible citizens and take an active role in their school, parish and wider community. Our Catholic ethos permeates everything that we do in school and through our Religious Education Programme and the PHSE curriculum, children learn about the importance of moral values such as honesty, respect, tolerance, sincerity, trust and personal responsibility. We prepare our children for life in a modern democratic society. We actively celebrate diversity and ensure equality of opportunity.
• To value each child as an individual with his/her special abilities, gifts, needs and personality.
• To ensure each child has equal access to all aspects of school life.
• To provide a secure, stimulating environment within the context of our Catholic faith, where all pupils feel comfortable, happy, valued and respected, regardless of age, race and gender.
• To encourage the academic achievement of all pupils so that each child reaches their full potential.
• To promote the highest possible standards of children’s learning through clear teaching objectives, effective and consistent recording, monitoring and assessment.
• To encourage an active partnership between the home, school, parish and the wider community.